The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

Kindred Soul

Shining Goetia

Kindred Soul Empty Kindred Soul

Post by Shining Goetia on Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Matt piloted his Gummi ship, getting close to the world itself. "I thought I'd have to learn how to pilot this ship, but it isn't difficult at all." It helped that it also had an autopilot function, mostly for travel. He got up from the pilot seat and went to the back to see that everything was in order. It was also a good excuse to explore the ship at his own leisure, while it reached the Enchanted Dominion and landed on the world.

As he went to check where the food was kept, he started hearing a shuffling sound. "What was that?" He mumbled to himself and walked slower and more quietly. As he got closer, he heard snorting mixed in with the shuffling and a small squeal. "...is that a... a p-"

---------

On the outskirts of the kingdom, on the path between Sleeping Beauty's castle and Maleficent, someone was running out. It was Matt, who had to stop after a while and looked around, standing on the Waterside. "Where did it go?" He looked around, searching for his quarry. "Tch. I lost sight of it...." Matt said after looking at his surroundings and finding nothing, but the trees themselves. His worries left as he looked at the sights and closed his eyes.

"I'm... really here.. Even now, it still feels like a dream." He took a deep breath then let it out. Stretching his arms a bit then his back, he exhaled loudly. "I should look around anyway. That piglet couldn't have gotten far." Matt resumed moving, this time walking while keeping his eyes open.
    Sorin
    Sorin

Kindred Soul Empty Re: Kindred Soul

Post by Sorin on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:32 pm

By sheer chance Matt was not alone in the forest that day. Not far from where he landed, Jasmine Mizuki had made camp. It has been several days since the Ultra Wormhole had dropped her into this world and she had been living in the forest. It wasn't hard for her, after all survival training had been one thing that had been drilled into her during the time she spent as a part of the Order of the Moonlight Horse. With how healthy the forest was she could survive for a long time. However while she could survive Jasmine had no idea what she was going to do beyond that.

She spent so long following the orders of her superiors that now that she has to make real decisions for herself she wasn't sure what to do. Though it wasn't like she would be able to find a town to settle down in due to her being a Burst Warrior. Even if her changes weren't as overt as some others were, she still stood out amongst the humans of this world that she managed to see from the shadows. Unfortunately it wasn't like there would be another Ultra Wormhole.

However all her musings were interrupted by a piglet running right through her camp. Jasmine easily the animal and inspected it. She had never encountered a pig in the forest yet so the appearance of the piglet confused her, unaware of how it got there. Still it was getting close to lunch so it would do for a meal. With the tiniest of movements one of Jasmine's blades extended and she prepared to quickly end the poor piglet's life.
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:37 pm

The piglet looked up at Jasmine, making it immediately clear it was no ordinary piglet. His appearance was unlike anything she'd have ever seen. And this piglet was smart, quickly reacting by running away from the girl. Running back the way he came, going under the legs of his other pursuer and leaving them in the dust.

Matt stumbled into the scene, having followed the piglet's prints, but once again, just missed the creature. He hadn't seen it perfectly, only parts of it, because it moved fast and went under his legs. Looking up, he saw a girl with an extended blade and quickly switched his current stance into a guarded one, in case she suddenly attacked him. He could easily guess what happened, but didn't want to assume. "Sorry. Didn't mean to just appear like that. I was looking for a... piglet. Have you seen one?"
    Sorin
    Sorin

Post by Sorin on Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 pm

While the piglet's appearance was strange, considering where she had been before strange creatures were nothing new to Jasmine. However she had not expected it to be smart enough to try to escape, but it was just a pig and she was a trained assassin. No matter how fast it was, it was not about to get away from her.

Which is what Jasmine thought initially but when a man stumbled into her clearing, Jasmine jumped back. It was a good thing that she had made it a habit a long time ago to always wear her cloak when she was outside which helped keep her identity and more importantly her appearance hidden. The Burst Warrior kept her blade steady as she looked over the man. He seemed unremarkable but that was only by a quick examination. Normally Jasmine would have hidden herself but she got sloppy since leaving the Order that she allowed him to see her. She was unsure what to do about him as it had never been part of her training.

"It left the way you came. It's likely too far gone by now." Jasmine answered. If she hadn't been so distracted by this man she could have caught it by now but Jasmine was a tracker of people not of animals.
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Matt kept his guarded stance up. Yet the girl in front of him, for the voice was female, kept her blade steady but made no move, not even to remove her hood. The fact that she wasn't even reacting told him she was probably the calm type. However, he kept looking her over, trying to see what he could notice of the girl with the blade. He couldn't see her face clearly, nor her body. Her hands were in full view, especially the one holding the blade.

Matt also looked around the camp site, and from his untrained eyes, it seemed well made. It meant the girl had been living here on her own, but for how long, he couldn't tell. He saw nothing else that could tell him about the girl and looked back on her, her clam stance still there. Finally he spoke. "Damn, looks like I'll have to keep searching for the piglet. Sorry for the scare."

He finally dropped his guarded stance, shifting to a more neutral one. Matt was still aware of his openings though, in case the girl tried to attack him. "My name is Matt. I didn't mean to scare the piglet away. Although if you were going to eat him, I wouldn't recommend that. I don't know how it'd taste, cooked or otherwise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:05 pm