The Great Convergence: ReMix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimension War

Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimension War Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimension War

Post by Strider Hiryu Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:39 pm

Chapter 1: Magical Puppeteer

On the coastal city of Maimami, it was the mid-afternoon. People were walking, some leaving their jobs, others shopping and many on their way home. In the downtown area of the city was a building, a school built exclusively for one purpose. To teach children and young teenagers the art of playing Duel Monsters. Yes, it was a card game, but so popular that it even has it's own sport based on it and circuit, with Pro Duelists playing against each other, testing their decks, strategy and skills.

Within the Soleil Duel School, two of those students were in the middle of a duel. On one side stood a girl, taller than average with long light pinkish hair in a pony tail and green eyes. She was wearing a long dark blue skirt with a black t-shirt with a matching dark blue vest on top of it, partly zipped up. She also had a device on her left arm, known as a Duel Disk, for playing Duel Monsters. In front of her were two facedown holographic cards around her size. In front of those cards was a large, woman wearing black armor, her lower half being several tentacles, like an octopus (2400/1000). The girl's life points, or LP was known was at 2600 and she had two cards on her left hand.

Facing her was a young man around her age, brown hair that's well combed, wearing a dark green shirt that has the Hylian Shield in the front, with the Master Sword behind it, a pair of blue jeans with a chain looping around the right side, a fingerless black glove on his right hand and a pair of black and white sneakers. He also had a Duel Disk and in front of him was a trap card, Forgotten Temple of the Deep, which had changed the surrounding area into a sunken, abandoned temple, the two standing above one of the remains, water between them. And he had no monsters on the field, his LP being at 3800 and having three cards in his hand.

"I can still win this, Jess." The young man proclaimed.

"Sorry Will." The girl, Jess shook her head. "But I already got rid of your monster and I can still attack with Evigishki Gustkraken. Now strike him!" She ordered. Gustkraken launched two of her tentacles to ensnare Will then pulled him close to strike at him with her clawed hands then threw him back down.

(J: 2600)(W: 1400)

Will groaned in pain. "I hate getting hit by her. Not as much as when Noellia attacks."

"You always say that." Jess shrugged. "I'll end my turn here."

"And before you do that, I'll play a Quickplay!" Will declared, playing a Spell card. "Call of the Atlanteans!"

"Oh no, you're going to bring those three back." Jess groaned.

"Yup. Pikeman, Marksman and Heavy Infantry!" Will proclaimed. In front of him appeared three fishmen, one wielding a pike (1400/0), one wielding a crossbow (1400/0) and one dual wielding shields with spikes on them, the size of turtle shells (0/1600). "And I did that right before you ended your turn. Now, I draw."

"He's obviously going to bring Poseidra." Jess thought and looked over her hand. "But I have a surprise for him. Offerings to the Doomed should deal with his best monster then I can finish him next turn."

"I summon Codarus." Will placed a card, a large sea serpent with a red gem appearing besides his Atlanteans (1400/1200).

"No! Not that card!"

"Ah, you remember his effect and that Forgotten Temple of the Deep counts as Umi when activated." Will grinned. "I'll send Forgotten Temple to the Deep to the graveyard to get rid of Gustkraken and one of your facedowns!" He placed the card from the Spell and Trap zone, to the graveyard. Codarus sucked up all of the water, the setting changing back to the school's duel arena and fire two streams of water, washing away both Gustkraken and Jess' left facedown.

"I activate Call of the Haunted." Her remaining facedown lifted up, revealing the Trap card and Gustkraken reappeared in front of her. "I'm not letting you beat me so easily."

"Good thing I can use Heavy Infantry's special ability." Will proclaimed. "As long as it's a level 4 or lower Sea Serpent monster, I can normal summon again. Like Lost Blue Breaker." He summoned another sea serpent, this one with two heads, red eyes and two long feelers sticking out from both heads (1400/0). "Since I have several Sea Serpents, I can tribute it to get rid of your Call of the Haunted, which I'll-"

"Do no such thing! I play Offerings to the Doomed!" Jess played a quickplay Spell and discarded her remaining card to the graveyard. "By discarding 1 card, I can get rid of your Blue Breaker!" Bandages shot out from the card, wrapping Lost Blue Breaker and shattering the monster before its effect activated. "But that's a relief. At least you didn't have Poseidra in your hand."

"Of course not. I sent it to my graveyard since turn 1."

Jess frowned. "...graveyard? Don't tell me..."

"Yup. I figured you had a way to get rid of him so I went for a roundabout way of making sure you couldn't. My deck came through for me when it let me draw Codarus." Will explained. "Now I activate Poseidra's effect! I can special summon him by tributing three level 3 or lower water attribute monsters to the graveyard. And when I do, I can send all spell and trap cards back to their owner's hand."

"No!" Jess yelled as the three Atlanteans in front of her were replaced by a giant sea serpent, the size of a dragon wearing a gold brace on his neck and a gold trident head on the tail (2800/1600). Poseidra then released a giant wave of water that washed away Call of the Haunted, followed by Gustkraken disappearing. "My monster... destroyed..."

"Jess, you have more to worry about. You're wide open."

Jess looked worried, as Poseidra swiped a claw at her and struck her down with a yelp.

(J: 0)(W: 1400)

The monsters then disappeared, the Duel Disks deactivating as Will ran over to Jess. "You okay?!"

"I'm fine... But you beat me again." Jess groaned back as she was helped up.

"And that students is a good example of turnabout in a duel." A voice said as a young man, older than the two walked out. He was around 22, with long brown hair that fell to his shoulders, wearing a jersey jacket with the symbol of the school and it's name on the back, blue jeans and brown shoes. His name was Anthony Soleil, founder of the school, which he took over from his uncle, who founded it. "You saw how he got some bad draws at the beginning and that Jessica had the lead at first. Compare that to now, when thanks to adapting to her cards' effect, he was able to turn things around and win."

"Aww, no Xyz summon."

"At least there were some Ritual Summoning."

"I could've won that duel in half the time with my Fusion monsters."

"My Synchros would stopped her Ritual monsters easier."

The students spoke with each other, discussing the duel. Will then cleared his throat to get their attention. "Guys, Jackie Estacado here wasn't done talking." He grinned in response to the glare he was getting from Anthony. It wasn't a secret that he was a fan of The Darkness, nor that his hair style makes him look similar to the main character.

"Anyway, we're ending things here today. Remember that tomorrow's the exam and the topic is on Xyz summoning and way to strengthen your Xyz monster." Anthony dismissed the class then waved at one of the students over. "Oh Janus, I need to speak to you about something."

-----------

Will stretched his arms as they walked down the streets heading to the East Side. "That was a good duel. Where should we go to eat?"

"I'm fine with whatever." Jess replied then looked at her boyfriend. "But what do you think Anthony wanted to talk to Janus about? It must be pretty important if they went to his office."

"Maybe it has to do with that duel against last year's champ." Will threw out there. "That machine duelist who's in the army. Curtis Neilson, who beat the Hawk."

"Oh yeah, that guy was... loud." Jess nodded.

"And annoying, with the dumbest catchphrase. 'Prepare to get HAWWWWWWKED'?! Was he trying to imitate a Nintendo character or what?" Will complained but then stopped as he saw a sudden flash of light, coming from an alley ahead, to the left. "What was that?"

"I dunno. Maybe we should go another way." Jess suggested but then the flash of light appeared again, followed by the sound something collapsing and a groan.

The two looked at each other then ran into the alley. There, they found someone collapsed on the floor, a young man around their age with blue hair, wearing a red jacket, fingerless black gloves, a pair of brown jeans and brown sneakers, and a Duel Disk on his left arm. The design of the disk was different from the standard models they used, looking similar to a shield, the touch screen located under a hemispherical display.

Will quickly knelt down to check on the young man and looked at Jess. "Call 911!" He proceeded to check the Duel Disk and the area around the unconscious young man.

"Will, what are you doing?" Jess asked as he was making the call.

"Checking to make sure his deck is still there. If it isn't, then someone else was here and could've stolen it." Will explained. He checked the Duel Disk and found the part where the deck is introduced and took it out. "Sorry. "He muttered and checked the cards. He was surprised at the monsters the unconscious young man had in his deck but focused more on ensuring they were all there. Finishing counting the cards, he put the deck back. "It's all there."

"An ambulance is on the way." Jess said. She sighed as she looked around. "I wonder if he lost a duel or was attacked."

"Well, looks like dinner will have to wait." Will replied, sighing as well.

-----------

A groan escaped the unconscious man's mouth as he began to stir. "What... ha...ppen-" The young man then suddenly got up with a start. "Wait, where am I?! What is this place?! This doesn't look like He-" He stopped as the door opened and in walked a man in a white coat, a doctor, followed by a pink haired girl and a brown haired guy, both around his age.

"I see our patient is awake."

"...where am I and where's my deck and disk?" The young man asked.

"On the chair besides you." Will answered, pointing to the chair. The shield shaped Duel Disk was there, the deck still inside. "And this is Maimami East hospital. My girlfriend and me found you unconscious and got you to the hospital. You've been out for two days."

"...Maimami? Is that the name of the city?" The patient asked.

"It is. I'm Jessica Mireu, the girlfriend. He's Will Tarin." Jess introduced the two.

"I'm Lucius. Lucius Deligato." The patient, Lucius introduced himself. At that moment, the doctor cleared his throat, getting the attention of the three youths.

"I hate to interrupt this, but I need to check up on Mr. Deligato here since he just woke up." The doctor explained. He then looked at Lucius and added. "Once we've checked that you're in good health, you'll be free to go."

"Oh right. Well, we'll come back later." Will walked out of the room.

"We're glad you're awake." Jess added, following him out as well.

------------------

Lucius walked out of the elevator. Thankfully, they already did most of the process while he was unconscious and only had a simple check up instead. He felt more relieved now that he had his Duel Disk and his deck. All he needed to do was leave and find a private place to make a call. But he hadn't expected to run into the couple who found him on the streets when he first arrived, waiting in the lobby.

He sighed as Will noticed him and simply walked towards the two. "You two are still here."

"Well, duh. We did find you so we couldn't help but wanting to see if you were fine." Will explained. "Also, I'm guessing you're new here and aren't familiar with the city, right?"

Lucius frowned, he had a point there about him being new and unfamiliar with the city. His thoughts were interrupted as his stomach suddenly rumbled, and blushed in response to that. "Uh...."

Jess couldn't help but grin. "Somebody's hungry~"

"Well, I can't blame him for not wanting to eat hospital food. At least not from the cafeteria." Will got up. "We haven't eaten either. How about lunch on me?"

"....I'll take you up on that." Lucius quickly replied. There were a few things he never turned down, food being one of them.

"We can stop at the usual place near the Duel School." Jess suggested. "They have great burgers there."

"Right, we can also talk shop while we're eating." Will added. "By shop I mean dueling." He made a sudden pose , one that an imaginative 2nd year middle schooler would normally do. He blinked as he saw the blank expression on Lucius' face and Jess shaking her head. "What? Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"Sorry about that. Will tends to get excited sometimes." Jess sighed, apologizing.

"All right.... It's fine. Lead the way, my stomach isn't getting quieter." Lucius began following the two, walking out of the hospital. As they left the area and were crossing the street, a sudden question came to mind. "Wait, what's a duel school?"

--------------

"....he ate a triple patty bacon cheeseburger with big size fries and a soda." Will commented in shock and awe. He was at Lucius, who had emptied his own lunch before he and Jess did, right now eating the ice cream he bought as dessert, his soda almost finished. "I've never seen anyone eat like that before...."

"I'm still feeling a bit hungry." Lucius commented in reply, finishing his ice cream.

"Are you even human?!" Jess retorted.

"Of course I am. Why do people always tell me that?"

"Gee, I dunno. It could be your appetite. Or maybe you just have that effect on people." Will snarked. Giving a sigh, he sat straight up and looked at Lucius' duel disk. "Hard to believe you got attacked as you arrived at this city. And that you didn't know about duel schools."

"Like I said, we have a different name for duel schools where I come from." Lucius replied, getting up. "Anyway, I'll at least get some more soda. Then we can continue talking." He then left to find the vending machine next to the restrooms. He had every intention of leaving after lunch, but felt talking a bit longer wouldn't be bad. It would help him learn more about his location. "To think I'd end up in Standard of all places. And no one's answering me. That transition must've messed up with communications."

As he walked back, he saw Will and Jess talking to someone he's never seen before. Lucius figured it was an acquaintance of the couple, since they didn't seem bothered by talking with the man. He was then noticed by Will, who waved him over and went to them. "I'm.... not interrupting, am I?"

"Not really. This is Anthony Soleil, he's in charge of the duel school me and Jess go to." Will introduced him.

"Will finish going to." Anthony added. "This is the last year for both of you, remember? So you're the duelist they found unconscious. Hmm?" He took a closer look at Lucius, who had a confused look. "Have we met before?"

"I don't think so." Lucius frowned.

"Oh, I actually thought you looked like someone I've met before." Anthony shrugged. "Anyway, about what we were talking about."

"We haven't seen Janus since you spoke with him." Jess explained. "Wasn't he home?"

"I checked, he wasn't there." Anthony replied. "And right when the exhibition match is tomorrow..."

"Janus?" Lucius asked.

"He's a younger student who skipped classes. Very pretty looking guy with purple hair. It's obviously dyed, I mean who has such an unnatural hair color?" Will commented then winced as he saw Lucius pointing at his own hair. The former then changed the subject, or more accurately, went back to the actual subject. "Anyway, he was supposed to duel last year's Maimami Duel champ in an exhibition match. But no one knows where he disappeared or what happened. And the match is tomorrow."

"Thankfully, I never used his name, only that our school was chosen and that one of the students is the one dueling." Anthony added. "I came here, hoping to ask either Will or Jess but they're both well known in the dueling school circle. I wanted Janus because despite being younger, he's on the same level as these two, so he has more potential."

"I don't mind doing it. But does it need to be either me or Jess?" Will asked. Noticing the confused look from Lucius and Jess, but the lightly surprised expression on Anthony, he continued. "Why not Lucius? I mean you said earlier our school was chosen, not one of our students are chosen."

"Of course you caught on." Anthony confirmed. "I can tell when someone has skill in dueling. I'm not a person who trusts his instincts, simply logic. But by seeing the way you move, act and talk, you're not an ordinary duelist."

"Wait a moment, I'm an outsider. And I'm a stranger to all of you, no offense." Lucius said, shaking his head. "I can't be the proxy for your school."

"You even know about how duel schools can use proxies."

Lucius winced, he hadn't meant to let that slip.

"Not many people know the rules says the school can choose someone to represent them, not just a student. They always assume it's only students." Anthony explained. "I don't blame your hesitation though, since you do have a point. It's dangerous to use an unknown duelist in such a match. It's not an official one but anyone who participates is given scrutiny by the public. Beat the champ, as unlikely as that is, you prove to everyone you have the skills and doors are open for you."

"Besides, I've seen your deck." Will added and clapped his hands together in front of his head. "Again, sorry about that. But the cards you use would get everyone's attention and give you an advantage against the Machina Pilot."

"Well, if you do choose him, I'm sure I can handle him." A voice got the four's attention, and they turned to see a man, older than the three but at Anthony's age, brown hair, brown eyes, wearing glasses and a work suit used by mechanics and engineers in the army. He was accompanied by an older man with the same hair color as him, facial appearances a bit different. "So this is the guy who was found unconscious in the alley. It was on the news last night. Not the only victim of an attack that night who was a duelist."

"Someone's been attacking duelists?" Lucius thought.

"Please tell me you and your manager weren't eavesdropping on us, Mr. Nielson." Anthony frowned.

"I assure you, me and my client just arrived." Curtis' manager responded.

"I did hear a bit, sorry. And I have to agree with mister victim here." Curtis said, rubbing the back of his head. "People are going to be asking questions about him. And if he flops, well, your school's rep will nosedive. And you know how things get in the scuttlebutt."

"Scuttle what?" Jess asked, confused.

"It's army lingo for gossip. Tends to happen around the water cooler." Lucius answered. This got Curtis' attention, who took a closer look at him. "Yes? Can I help you?"

"I forgot to ask your name. I'm Curtis Neilson, known in the Pro Dueling circle as Machina Pilot." Curtis introduced himself.

"Lucius Deligato."

"Well, I retract my statement about you not being chosen. I'll see you all tomorrow." Curtis turned around and left.

"I swear, Curtis does this. But this means he sees potential in you. If you are chosen, I hope you don't disappoint." His manager sighed and followed Curtis.

Lucius was apprehensive about the sudden change. But he could feel it in himself, the same feeling that Curtis also felt. "Fine, I accept. He's gotten my interest too. Also... I never turn a challenge to a duel down."

"That was a quick change of heart." Jess commented

"Jess, that card's on the Forbidden List. It was more Brain Control or Creature Swap." Will grinned. Then he got smacked on the back of his head. "Ow! Why always there?!"

"Moving on, it seems you piqued his interest. And sorry for dragging you into this." Anthony replied apologetically.

"It's fine. Besides, I was itching for a duel eventually. And we're both even." Lucius answered, taking out his deck and looking through it. "I don't know his deck nor his strategy. And he doesn't know mine. I'll be prepared."

--------------

On the South side of the city, near the waterfront leading to the ocean, was the infamously named Wade Colosseum, named after the five year dueling champion Wade Ocean, a famous water duelist. Within the Colosseum, people were seated, the place filled to the brim and excited for the exhibition match, featuring the champion, Curtis, against an unknown duelist chosen from one of the duel schools chosen this year.

"This place is packed." Jess said, seated on the east side, where they could see the east side of the stage, already seeing the referee there waiting for the challengers.

"You can say that again." Anthony looked around as he took his seat. "Where is Will? Is he still getting the food?"

"Yeah, the line was longer than he thought." Jess answered. "I just hope he can bring all of the food by himself."

The stadium screens suddenly switched from the usual adverts to the face of the MC, a middle aged man with brown hair, sideburns, dressed as if he was still in the 70's. And yet besides a lot of jokes of disco never being dead, he was still famous as an MC. Riley Halmont raised his arms as he looked at the audience. "Hello, gentlebeings to today's utterly groovy exhibition match! As we all know, a duel school is chosen twice every year for a match against the current Duel champ! To my left, to my left, is the reigning champ, the Machina Pilot himself!"

Curtis himself walked onto the arena, giving a light wave and smile to the cheering audience. But as he reached his stand, he lowered his hand and his expression turned serious. Taking out his deck, he inserted it into his Duel Disk.

"Now then, on the exit, stage right!" Riley posed, pointing to the right. "Representing the Soleil Duel School, a recent arrival from the shadows. Let me introduce you to this cool cat, Lucius Deligato!"

Lucius walked out into the arena and towards his position. The audience also cheered for him, but not as many as they did for Curtis. It didn't surprise him, thinking that they're assuming he's simply a student. He would normally never participate in something like this recently, but his own desire to Duel Curtis, plus wanting to pay Will and Jess back for finding him and getting him help motivated him to do so. He already had his Duel Disk out, the design getting people's attention.

"Huh, you came dressed in your usual clothes." Curtis commented.

"Of course I did. It's not like I'm going to be behind you, dressed like a clown and making fun of you before dueling you." Lucius retorted.

"That is an oddly specific example. Anyway, let's see if you really have the skills or not. My mechanized army is waiting." Curtis proclaimed, activating his Duel Disk.

"Now, my two cool cats. We all know the rules. 8000 life points for both sides, loser reaches zero. This'll be a Master Duel at the champ's request. Now Duel Disks on!" Riley pointed to the sky.

Lucius also activated his Duel Disk, which generated the Monster Zone, and Spell/Trap Zone as a purple blade, in contrast to Curtis' which actually resembles a more conventional Zone in most Duel Disks.

"A pity you're not dressed in costume now. It would've fit the mood, due to that unique Duel Disk of yours."

"Enough about me in costumes!" Lucius retorted.

"Sorry, sorry." Curtis waved his hand apologetically. "I'll let you go first as an apology. You'll need the advantage against my soldiers."

"IS EVERYBODY READY?!!" Riley yelled and got a scream from the audience in response. "THEN LEEEEEET'S!"

"Duel!" Both Lucius and Curtis yelled.

(L: 8000, Hand: 5)(C: 8000, Hand: 5)

"I'll accept your apology. Draw." Lucius drew a card. "I place a Monster face down in defense mode and two face downs. I end my turn there." A reverse Monster appeared, followed by two face down cards behind it.

"I see you're shoring up your defenses." Curtis drew a card. "Well, I'm going for a probing assault. I summon my Machina Sniper in attack mode." A yellowish robot, holding a rifle with a scope appeared on the field (1800/800). "Next, I play a Continuous Spell, Machina Armored Unit. We'll get to it's effect later when necessary. Now my Sniper will headshot your defense monster."

The Machina Sniper aimed the rifle at the reverse monster and fire, the card flipping face up to reveal a purple and black, creeping looking dragon with a serpentine body and a pair of wings, purple strings tied to it like a marionette. It flapped its wings, sending a gust of air at the Machine type monster before the shot shattered it, the Sniper suddenly blown away by the gust of wind.

"That was the Flip effect of Shaddoll Dragon. When flipped face up, I can return one card you control back to your hand. "Lucius explained.

"Well, that backfired. I place a facedown and end my turn." A facedown card appeared besides Curtis' Spell card.

Lucius drew a card. "I play Monster Reborn. This Spell card let's me revive a Monster from my graveyard. I'm bringing back Shaddoll Dragon in attack mode. I'm also setting another monster in defense mode." Playing the Spell card, a reverse Monster appeared. Then another reverse Monster appeared besides it. "Now Shaddoll Dragon, attack Curtis directly."

"I chain it to your Dragon's attack! Threatening Roar!" Curtis declared, his Trap card activating and releasing a powerful roar that unsettled the puppet dragon (1900/0).

"Fine, I end my turn." Lucius waved.

Curtis drew a card. "I'm summoning Machina Soldier." A green robot with a blade appendage instead of a right arm appeared on the field (1600/1500). "His special ability activates. Since I summoned my Soldier when I have no other monsters, I can special summon another Machina from my hand. I'm bringing back Machina Sniper. Then I'm activating my Spell card, Machina Redeployment!" The Sniper reappeared on the field (1800/800). "My spell card has two effect and I'm choosing the first one, I can discard one card and search for two Machina monsters with different names. They go to my hand once chosen."

Discarding one card, he searched his deck for the two and placed them in his hand. "Now I'll end my turn there."

"Fine. I draw." Lucius drew a card. "I flip summon my Shaddoll Hedgehog." His reverse card was revealed to be a creepy marionette hedgehog, with the same color scheme as Shaddoll Dragon (800/200). "His flip effect lets me add one Shaddoll Spell or Trap card from my deck to my hand." Retrieving a card from his deck, he quickly played it. "I activate Shaddoll Fusion. This Spell card's like Polymerization for my Shaddoll monsters. I'm fusing Hedgehog with Dragon to summon a Shadoll Fusion monster."

Both monsters glowed with an ominous light as they fused together. In their place appeared Shaddoll Dragon, only bigger, accompanied by a green haired, pale girl, wielding a staff, both of them also having purple strings on them (2200/800).

"Born from the tree of life, tainted by the shadows, these two soulless one join together.
    Dragon from the stars, priestess of the wind, bound by the strings of the core.
    Search for your souls as you hunt the light of life.
    I Fusion Summon! El Shaddoll Winda!
    "

Lucius made a pose as if he was a puppeteer, holding the strings of a marionette. "Since both Dragon and Hedgehog were sent to the graveyard due to a card effect, I can use their effects. We'll start with Dragon, he can destroy a Spell or Trap card on the field." He pointed to Curtis' only Spell card, purple flames consuming it. "Next is Hedgehog's. He can let me add one Shaddoll monster from my deck to my hand." He took a card from his deck to his hand. "Are you getting me so far?"

"Hanging on to every word." Curtis replied, looking a bit nervous.

"Now Winda! Destroy his Soldier!" Lucius ordered. Winda aimed her staff at Soldier and fired as her dragon also launched a stream of poison gas at it. But a sudden shot from Machina Sniper got their attention and they redirected the attack to the yellowish robot, getting blasted apart by the spell and the poison gas melting the remains.

(L: 8000, Hand: 4)(C: 7600, Hand: 3)

"Machina Sniper's effect. He's the only monster you can attack if there are other Machina monsters." Curtis explained.

"I set a Monster and end my turn." A reverse Monster appeared besides Winda.

"Did you see that? Those Shaddoll monsters look creepy." Jess commented.

"Who would've thought a guy duelist would a deck of puppets and dolls? Fusion ones at that." Anthony commented.

"Not just that, but that Fusion monster." Will commented, having arrived as the duel started, eating his own food, a pizza of four slices. "I think that's a different version of Winda, Priestess of the Gusto."

"Will, you went through his deck, right?"

"Not closely, mind you. I did see a lot of Fusion monsters. I think he specializes in Fusion." Will said. "And... Curtis is looking serious."

"He does. He only lost a few life points but lost field advantage quickly. However, he's disciplined." Anthony replied, looking at the arena. "His counterattack will start now."

Back in the duel, Curtis drew a card. "Not bad. But now, I'm starting the counter attack. First, I summon Machina Peacekeeper." A three wheeled, red robot, smaller than Machina Soldier, appeared besides the latter (500/400). "Next, I play the Spell card, Iron Draw. Since I only have two Machine Effect monsters and no other monsters, I get to draw two cards." He drew two cards. "The downside is I can only Special Summon once for this turn."

"Then I guess it's safe to tell you you could only do it once per turn anyway. That's Winda's effect." Lucius explained.

"That's good to know. I'm sending my two Level 4 monsters from my hand to Special Summon one Machina with huge firepower. Deploying Machina Fortress!" Curtis sent two cards to the graveyard from his hand. Then in front of him appeared a robot the size of a tank, with three tread wheels, a large rail gun on the left side and two arms (2500/1600). "Now attack Winda with railgun driver!" Machina Fortress lowered the gun and fired an electromagnetic burst right at El Shaddoll Winda, blasting her away.

(L: 7700, Hand: 3)(C: 7600, Hand: 1)

"Now Soldier, destroy his facedown monster!" Machina Soldier slashed at the defense monster, which was revealed to be a blonde girl with a staff, wearing a leather tanktop and shorts, a purple cape draped over her shoulders, eyes glowing and wings of light coming from her back, before being sliced in half (1500/1000).

"That was Reeshaddoll Wendi, and her flip effect lets me summon a Shaddoll monster from my deck in defense mode, either face up or face down. I choose face down." Lucius explained, another set Monster appearing in front of him. He then gets a card back from his graveyard. "When Winda is sent to the graveyard, I can choose one Shaddoll Spell or Trap card then add it to my hand. I'll take Shaddoll Fusion back."

"I'll end my battle phase and activate Peacekeeper's effect. It's a Union monster and I'll equip him to Soldier." Curtis explained. Peacekeeper changed form, head bending down to the back, wheels straightening as Soldier jumped on it. "I end my turn.

Lucius drew a card. "I flip summon Shaddoll Beast!" The set monster reveals itself to be another marionette, this one a snarling, purple tiger with stone limbs, also having purple strings connected to it (2200/1700). "And its effect activates, letting me draw two cards to my hand then discard one." He drew his card then quickly chose one to send to the graveyard.

"Now I summon Homunculus, the Alchemic Being." Lucius placed a card, a blindfolded man with red skin appearing, parts of his body blue, only his left members being fully blue (1800/1600). "Now I activate his effect. Homunculus can change his Attribute one per turn. Become one with the Earth!" The alchemic being clapped his hands together, then his own body became hard like a rock, but also smooth like obsidian. "Now I play Shaddoll Fusion again. Fusing Homunculus with my Shaddoll Beast."

"Construct bearing the strings of the soulless, become bound to the three towers surrounding you.
    Show your power as the source of destruction give you strength.
    Claim the rebirth of life through your empty shell.
    I Fusion Summon! El Shaddoll Shekhinaga!
    "

Both monsters combined into a whirlwind of shadows, replaced by an actual marionette puppet surrounded by three towers, purple strings coming from it, bigger than the other monsters on the field (2600/3000). Lucius drew a card. "Because Beast was sent to the graveyard by a card effect, I can draw one card. Now I activate my trap! Purushaddoll Aeon!" One of his facedowns lifted up. "I need to choose a Shaddoll monster, like Shekhinaga. Then I send one Shaddoll monster in my hand to the graveyard, like my Squamata and Shekhinaga gains 1000 attack and defense points." Sending the card to the graveyard, Shekhinaga pulsated with purple energy (2600 - 3600/3000 - 4000).

"Not good." Curtis gulped.

"I hope you can do better than this. Shekhinaga, attack his Fortress! Topple it!" Lucius ordered. Shekhinaga raised a hand towards Machina Fortress, energy from the palm of her hand and the towers firing at the machine, converging into a blast and annihilated it.

(L: 7700, Hand 3)(C: 6500, Hand: 1)

"Now my Fortress' special ability activates! Since it was destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, I can target one card you control and destroy it! And it's taking that giant puppet with it! Final Rail!" Lucius explained, Machina Fortress's rail gun releasing an overloaded shot that hit Shekhinaga straight on the chest, going through it and demolishing the tower behind it, the wreckage soon dragging the other two towers down.

"Just like Winda, Shekhinaga lets me retrieve one Shaddoll Spell or Trap card from my graveyard when sent there." Lucius retrieved a card.

"It's your Shaddoll Fusion, isn't it?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I end my turn." Lucius replied.

"Luc has a point. He's been on the lead this whole duel." Will commented.

"He's making a mistake." Anthony shook his head. "He's getting too confident and Curtis won duels due to his opponent's carelessness. It takes one draw to turn things around."

"Well, Jess would know that better than anyone." Will grinned in response to his girlfriend's glare.

"You have my permission to smack him." Anthony replied.

"Thanks." Jess smacked the back of Will's head.

Curtis drew a card. "Now I'm going to show you why I'm called the Machina Pilot. I summon Machina Possesstorage!" Another version of Machina Soldier appeared, this one's armor being black and exuding dark energy (1600/1500). "His effect activates, when Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, I can choose one Machina monster in my graveyard and special summon it in defense position. But I can't activate its effect this turn. Not that I can activate it myself, since Fortress is returned in peak condition." Machina Fortress reappeared on the field, taking a more defensive position, arms crossed in front (DEF: 1600).

Lucius frowned and looked at his facedown. "Let's see... I can either activate my face down for some protection and take less damage. But then I'd only be able to summon one monster and the next turn, he could finish me off. Or I let him hit me and use this card to turn things around. ...this won't be the last time I take massive damage so I can turn things around."

"Considering you haven't used that card yet, I'd say it's a bluff. Soldier, Possesstorage, go for the vitals!" Curtis ordered, both Machina attacking Lucius directly. Soldier, by slashing at his flank, while Possesstorage jabbed at his face, followed by a stab to the gut.

(L: 4500, Hand: 4)(C: 6500, Hand: 1)

"Your turn." Curtis said.

Lucius was bent over from the attack. "All right... he did better than I thought." He got up and drew a card. "I activate my Trap card! Shaddoll Core! This let's me use my trap as a monster!" The facedown lifted up, becoming a spherical core of sorts that released several dark brown serpent like creatures from it, still connected (1450/1950).

"That monster's defense points! You could've easily stopped my attack, but you didn't!"

"I couldn't take the risk that you had a card that can destroy Trap cards in your hand, especially if you drew it." Lucius explained.

Curtis looked at the only card in his hand. It was a Spell card, but not one that could destroy Traps or other Spells. It was a Quickplay called Magnet Reverse.

"Guess what, I drew another Shaddoll Beast. And Shaddoll Core let's me treat it as a monster with the Attribute required if used as Fusion Material for a Shaddoll Fusion Monster. I play Shaddoll Fusion!" Lucius played the Spell card, the image of Shaddoll Core and Shaddoll Beast appearing in front of him.

"Construct bound to the soulless string, wear the infernal skin upon you like armor.
    Convert the burning power into a raging torrent to wash away your foe.
    Embrace this fiendish power as you pursue the light.
    I Fusion Summon! El Shaddoll Anoyatyllis!
    "

In front of Lucius, appeared Shekhinaga, only without the towers, now wearing the skeleton of a fiendish creature like armor (2700/2000). "As long as Anoyatyllis is on the field, neither of us are allowed to Special Summon monsters from the graveyard or hand using Spell or Trap cards. Now you already know my Beast's effect. But Shaddoll Core let's me retrieve a Shaddoll Spell or Trap card from the graveyard, except itself. So you can guess what comes back." Lucius retrieved a card from the graveyard and drew a card. "Now since your Possesstorage allows you an extra monster when special summoned, I'll get rid of your Soldier. Anoyatyllis, attack with your ninth squall!"

Anoyatyllis charged energy in its hands, the spikes glowing before releasing a barrage of purple energy, shooting straight at the green Machina on Peacekeeper. But the latter ejected Machina Soldier and resumed its form, taking the brunt of the blow and defending the green robot.

(L: 4500, Hand: 4)(C: 5400, Hand: 1)

"Machina Soldier survived because it was equipped with Peacekeeper. Since it was a Union monster, it was destroyed in my Soldier's place." Curtis explained. He frowned as he looked at Magnet Reverse, now useless thanks to Anoyatyllis' effect.

"I end my turn." Lucius said, placing a card facedown.

"Wow, that monster looks creepy." Jess commented.

"Says the girl who uses a Gishki deck." Will thought, wisely keeping it to himself. He didn't want another head smacking.

Curtis drew a card and blinked. "I set a card facedown then play the Spell card, Card of Demise. This card let's me draw up to five cards, but by my fifth turn, I have to send the rest of my hand to the graveyard." A facedown card appeared in front of him then he drew five times. "Now to summon my special forces. I sacrifice my Possesstorage and Soldier to tribute summon Machina Megaform!" Both of his monsters vanished, the ground quaking as a giant robot burst out. It looked like a version of Machina Fortress, except it had legs and was standing on both of them, and also seemed to be equipped with two other attachments, an orange robot on the back and on the front a very familiar looking red robot as well (2600/1500).

"Anoyatyllis is 100 points stronger." Lucius reminded him.

"I know, I'm just going to use his effect. By tributing Megaform, I can special summon a Machina monster from my deck or hand. I choose my deck." Curtis explained, as Megaform vanished. From the same spot, appeared another giant robot, this one on three tread wheels, positioned similarly to spider legs, right arm equipped with a red chainsaw and left arm equipped with a rail gun (3000/2500). "This is Machina Citadel."

"All right, that looks impressive." Lucius commented nervously.

"Oh, it is. And since it was special summoned from a monster effect, your Anoyatyllis failed to stop my reinforcements. And I'm not done. I send one Machina monster from my hand to the graveyard, to Special Summon Machina Irradiator." Sending a card to the graveyard, besides Citadel appeared a green robot, in the form of a hover tank, a two barreled cannon on its back and both arms having four barrels that could fire machine guns from it (1700/2400). Machina Fortress then switched to an offensive position, extending its rail cannon.

"Now my monsters attack. You first, Citadel." Curtis waved his arm forward and Citadel drove forward, revving up the chainsaw. As it got close to Anoyatyllis, Curtis discarded a card from his hand and behind him appeared a black robot on two short legs, looking like a tank, with two missile launcher that could fire four at a time, which it did, forcing the armored doll into a defensive position, as Citadel's chainsaw was revving faster due to the dark energy coming from the tankbot (3000-4200 ATK). And Anoyatyllis was sliced in half from the chainsaw, also blowing Lucius back.

(L: 3000, Hand: 3)(C: 5400, Hand: 1)

"How... did your monster get stronger...?" Lucius groaned as he got up, retrieving a card from his graveyard.

"I activated the effect of the Machina Resavenger in my hand. By discarding it to the graveyard, it increased Citadel's attack points by 1200. And since Citadel just destroyed Anoyatyllis in battle while it was in the graveyard, I can use it's other effect to get it back to my hand." Curtis explained, retrieving the card from his graveyard. "I can use both effects once per turn each. Not that it matters since I can finish this now. Fortress, fire at will."

"Oh boy, you were right!" Will exclaimed. "Curtis turned things around!"

"And if his face down can't protect him, it's over." Anthony added.

"I activate Ankuriboh's effect from my hand. Since you declared an attack, I can discard it from my hand and choose a monster in either graveyard and Special Summon it but it goes back there during the End Phase. Return Anoyatyllis!" Lucius discarded a card as Machina Fortress aimed its rail cannon at him. But before it could charge it, the giant marionette with spiky armor reappeared in front of it.

"A Kuriboh? Wasn't expecting that." Will commented.

"I'd complain about how there are a lot of Kuribohs, but I have one in my deck so I can't." Jess said. "He's still in this though."

"Tch. I'll end my Battle Phase. Then I'll activate Irradiator's special ability. I can choose one other Machina monster, special summon a different one with the same level or less from the graveyard then destroy the targeted one. So I choose scrap Fortress to rebuild Possesstorage." Curtis explained as Fortress collapsed while Irradiator floated closer, bringing out smaller robot arms from a compartment it opened to take the pieces and rebuild Machina Possesstorage in defense mode (1500 DEF).

"Wait, why did you bring him back if you could use it to special summon your more stronger Machina?" Lucius asked.

"I'm shoring up my defenses. You remember Possesstorage's effect, right?" Curtis said as beside it, returned Machina Megaform, knelt down and arms crossed in a defensive position (1500 DEF). "Now I place a card facedown and end my turn." A facedown card appeared in front of him.

Anoyatyllis collapsed into pieces since the turn ended, allowing Lucius to retrieve another card from the graveyard. He then drew a card. "I activate my Trap card, Shaddoll Schism!" His only facedown was raised up. "It's a Continuous Trap card. And during the Main Phase, I can banish Shaddoll monsters from my field or graveyard to Fusion Summon and Shaddoll Fusion monster, but it can't attack you directly. So I'll banish Squamata and Wendi."

"Inheritor of the wind, puppet bound to your mystical beast through the soulless strings.
    Stand upon in defense, ever indestructible in the name of the core.
    May you two ensure the subjugation of the light.
    I Fusion Summon! El Shaddoll Wendigo!
    "

In front of him appeared a blonde girl marionette, wearing a purple dress and wielding a staff, along with a giant, purple marionette dolphin, both of them connected to the same strings as the other Shaddolls in defense mode (200/2800). Lucius took a card and played it. "I play Re-Fusion. I pay 800 life points to bring back Shekhinaga from the graveyard and equip it with this card."

(L: 2200, Hand: 3)(C: 5400, Hand: 1)

"You sure you wanna lower your life points more?" Curtis asked.

"Sometimes, one has to take risks." Lucius replied as Shekhinaga reappeared in front of him (2600/3000). "Now I activate Wendigo's effect. I choose one monster, like Shekhinaga and that monster cannot be destroyed by battle with an opponent's Special Summoned monster for this turn. And I happen to know all of your monsters count."

"I have two of them in defense mode and Citadel has three thousand attack po- Uh oh." Curtis looked at Irradiator, still in attack mode.

"That's what happens when you think like a soldier and not a commander. It's going to cost Curtis." Anthony commented.

"I know you still have Resavenger. Let's see if you're willing to save Irradiator or not. Shekhinaga, attack that hover drone tank." Lucius ordered. Shekhinaga launched another beam, followed by the towers blasting away at Irradiator and shattering it.

(L: 2200, Hand: 3)(C: 4500, Hand: 1)

"I guess you chose to save Resavenger. I place a card facedown and end my turn." Lucius placed a face down.

Curtis drew a card. "I'll activate Citadel's effect! I choose one Machine type monster then destroy it and all of your monsters with the same Attack points or less. And I'm choosing Megaform! Destroy those Shaddolls with Overcharged Rail!" Citadel connected a cable to Megaform on the chest and charged up the rail gun arm, aiming it at both Shekhinaga and Wendigo.

"I activate Shekhinaga's effect! I can only activate it if I have a Shaddoll card in my hand. Since you activated a Special Summoned monster's effect, I can negate it's activation and destroy it. Then I send one Shaddoll card from my hand to the graveyard." Luciius explained, sending a card from his hand to the graveyard. Shekhinaga channeled energy from the towers to itself then sent a wave at Citadel, who absorbed the energy then started to spark and catch in flames. The Machina disconnected the cable and exploded.

"I move Megaform to attack mode and attack Shekhinaga. And I'll activate Resavenger's effect, which your Shekhinaga can't negate." Curtis sent the card back to the graveyard, the Machina reappearing behind Megaform as the latter fired its rail cannon at the Shaddoll monster and the towers with it (2600-3800).

"I activate Rising Energy! By discarding one card from my hand, I can raise Shekhinaga's attack points by one thousand and five hundred!" Lucius activated a Trap card and discarded his only card. Shekhinaga received a burst of energy and fired a much more powerful beam at the rail cannon shot, sending it back to Megaform then destroying it with the marionette's beam (2600-4100).

(L: 2200, Hand: 1)(C: 4200, Hand: 2)

"I sent Shaddoll Core to the graveyard by a card effect, so I'll get one back." Lucius took Shaddoll Fusion back.

"I activate Citadel's effect from the graveyard! Since an Earth attribute monster I controlled was destroyed in battle, I can Special Summon it back to the field!" Curtis said as Citadel burst from the ground, reappearing on the field.

"I chain it to Wendigo's effect, targeting herself!" Lucius replied as Wendigo released a spell from her staff, reinforcing herself and her steed with a purple aura.

"...I end my turn." Curtis said.

Lucius drew a card as Shekhinaga's attack points went back to normal. "I play Pot of Avarice. I return five monsters in my graveyard back to my deck, shuffle it and draw two cards." He returned his two Beasts, Hedgehog, Homonculus and Dragon to his deck then drew two cards after the Duel Disk's auto-shuffler function did its job. "I summon Armageddon Knight." A raven haired warrior wearing goggles, leather armor with arm guards, wielding a cutlass and a red scarf covering his mouth appeared on the field (1400/1200).

"Armageddon Knight's effect activates, letting me send a Dark attribute monster from my deck to the graveyard." Lucius sent a card to his graveyard then drew one card. "I sent Shaddoll Beast. You remember his effect, right? Next, I play United We Stand and Big Bang Shot! Both are Equip Spell cards."

"Hoo boy, he top decked." Will said. "He definitely turned things around with that draw."

"Not to mention using Armageddon Knight so he could use his Shaddoll monster's effect." Jess added.

"United We Stand makes one of your monsters stronger by 800 attack and defense points for each face-up monster you control." Curtis frowned.

"And Big Bang Shot increases a monster's attack by 400. Not just that but if that monster attacks one in defense mode, you still lose life points due to the difference. Both of them will go to Shekhinaga!" Lucius finished as Shekhinaga glowed with more energy (2600-5400/5600). It then fired a beam right at Possesstorage, destroying the black Machina.

(L: 2200, Hand: 1)(C: 300, Hand: 2)

"I end my turn."

Curtis drew a card. "You left Armageddon Knight in attack mode. Even if you use Wendigo's effect, you still lose life points. Attack his knight with Chainsaw Massacre!" Citadel charged at the knight, chainsaw revving as Wendigo used her effect on Lucius' orders to make sure it wasn't destroyed by battle but the impact was enough to blow down the Shaddoll duelist.

(L: 600, Hand: 1)(C: 300, Hand: 3)

"I place a card face down and end my turn." Curtis placed a face down.

"The next few turns are going to decide the whole duel. Neither of them are going to give an inch." Anthony looked down at the duel from his seat. "For being a newcomer, Lucius is matching Curtis move to move."

"To be frank, Machine decks aren't known for subtlety." Will added. "Still, Curtis can definitely use his Machina strategically well."

Lucius drew a card. "I place Armageddon Knight in defense mode." The knight kneeled in a defensive position. "Next, I play Twin Twisters. By discarding one card in my hand, I can choose up to two Spell or Trap cards and destroy them. I choose both of yours."

"I chain one of them to your Spell! I choose Limiter Removal! According to rules, when cards are chained, it goes in the opposite order." Curtis explained as Machina Citadel's strength doubled (3000-6000). "That was Limiter Removal. It doubles my Machine monster's attack points but it's destroyed at the end of the turn."

"I end my turn."

Curtis drew a card. "I play Mystical Space Typhoon. It let's me destroy one of your Spell or Trap cards. Like Re-Fusion." Playing the card, a typhoon of wind blew at the card, Shekhinaga suddenly disappearing from the field. "Now I summon Scrap Recycler." A two wheeled robot with two arms for scooping garbage, a set of three eyes near the bottom of its trash compactor her appeared on the field. "When Scrap Recycler is Normal or Special Summoned, I can send one Machine type monster in my deck to the graveyard. Next, I activate it's other effect, shuffling two level four Earth attribute Machine type monsters from my graveyard to my deck and draw one card. I can only do this once per turn." He drew a card after his deck was shuffled. "I place one face down and end my turn."

Lucius drew a card. "Sorry but I'm ending this. Just to be face, I set a monster on the field then move Armageddon Knight to attack mode." The knight got up then attacked on his orders, leaping at the Recycler.

"I activate Mirror Force! Since you declared an attack, I can destroy all monsters in attack mode!" Curtis explained as a barrier reflected the attack back at the Armageddon Knight, shattering him.

"I end my turn."

Curtis drew a card. "I move Scrap Recycler to defense mode then place a face down. Your move."

"I draw." Lucius drew then turned the card around, revealing it to be Mystical Space Typhoon. He played it, destroying Curtis' face down, which was Draining Shield. "That would've stopped my attack and gotten you more life points. But it ends here. I Flip Summon Shaddoll Dragon. Remember him?" The dragon appeared and flapped its wings, blowing Scrap Recycler away and back to Curtis' hand (1900/0). It then flew right at the Machina Pilot and struck the duelist with its claws.

(L: 600, Hand: 1)(C: 0, Hand: 1)

"This was one amazing duel, my honeys! The Machina Duelist, defeated by the newcomer!" Riley yelled out and did a pose, pointing at Lucius. "A winner is! Luuuuuuuuuuucius! Deligato!"

The crowd murmured, surprised that the Maimami's Duel Champ lost the duel to an unknown duelist. It didn't matter it was an exhibition match to them, just that a nobody, as far as they know, beat the Pro Duel champion. The screens on the stadium showed Lucius, the words Winner appearing on the screen, followed by a crown on top of the W.

"That was an impressive duel, Curtis Nielson." Lucius spoke out and bowed to his opponent, who was just getting up. He then turned around and walked out of the arena, turning off his Duel Disk.

"...who are you, Lucius Deligato? The way you dueled... Your stance is like a soldier's." Curtis thought to himself, getting up as his opponent for the duel left.

----------

Throughout the city, the big screens in different parts of it showed the same scene. The end of the duel and the winner of the exhibition match was shown to everyone. On the West Side in Radiant Park, near the Grace Fountain stood a young man with messy black hair and green eyes, looking at the giant screen above the right building outside the park, near the crossroad. While he could see the duel from here, he could barely see the duelists themselves but could hear them just fine. He glanced to the left. "You're back. Couldn't find it?"

"I found the bathroom just fine." The voice, belonging to a girl with long brown hair, wearing a black headband replied. "You can't see that screen well from here."

"Anyone can see fine if it's a duel and the Solid Vision helps." The young man replied. "Let's go get lunch."

On the north side, near the infamously called Dragon Square, a purple haired girl was looking at the screen, and could see it clearly. She had been surprised at the appearance of Lucius on the screen. "That couldn't be him. He's not wearing glasses for one."

On the East Side, in the middle of Irving Boulevard, three young men, dressed in the uniform of the infamous Aselia Duel Academy, or ADA as it's commonly called had also been watching the duel on screen. The famous, prestigious Duel School, founded by the Zivaku brothers, owners of the conglomerate, Zivaku Corp, famous for their involvement in the game of Duel Monsters and one of the top distributors of the card game itself.

One of the young men, who looked to be a brunette with a mullet, was outright complaining. "I know it was him! Please, like Deligato's a real surname! I mean it's plainly obvious it's Delgado!"

"Calm down, man. I mean that guy had blue hair." One of his companions, having blonde hair, replied. "I mean Spence, where would anyone get a blue hairdo like that."

"I dunno. I mean you've seen the Gem duelist, remember?" The other one, having brown hair and purple highlights replied. "Could be he has a wig."

"What matters is that he's gonna get it! To think he beat the champ and got the recognition I deserve!" Spence, in his anger, didn't notice a certain person pass by him.

That person was a young man, also wearing the ADA uniform, also having messy black hair and green eyes, except he was also wearing glasses and had a passive expression on his face. "Sorin should be in the cafe there. Well, just a usual day. Right Louis?" He said, referring to himself. Unfortunately, life has a way of surprising people and recent events had been set in motion.

Next time, on Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimension War:

Lucius: Great, I ended up getting famous thanks to that duel. I didn't want the attention, and now I've been mistaken for someone else. Worse....

???: Wait, why do you look like me?!

Spence: I've got you, Louis Delgado. Now I challenge you to an Action Duel!

Lucius: What's an action duel?

Will: Great, we're trapped because of someone who mistook Luc with someone else. And the latter has no idea how to action duel?!

Louis: And things get worse when I get there. Stay tuned for Chapter 2: Trap Trick!

Jess: Hey, stop the outro and get us down from here!

----

Card of Demise

Type: Normal Spell

Art: A hooded man, panicking as he draws a card from a deck of cards that's under a guillotine.

Effect: Draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand. During your 5th Standby Phase after activation, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. (This is the anime effect, which will be used for this story)

Appearance: This card was first used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! episode Clash of the Coliseum part 4 by Seto Kaiba.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 pm