The Great Convergence: ReMix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

3 posters

Hearts Reunited

Shining Goetia

Hearts Reunited - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Reunited

Post by Shining Goetia Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:51 pm

Will blinked, his sudden overprotectiveness wasn't because he didn't think she couldn't handle himself, it was because he thought she was getting a bit cocky over learning magic. That and he felt it was the only good thing he could do since he only had a weapon between the two. But then he looked a bit confused when she mentioned what he could do and hydrokinesis. "Wait! I'm a water bender?!!" Will thought to himself but then deflated when Louis pointed out a logical explanation. His expression then turned into a glare when his friend made a joke at the wrong time, yet again for him. That just annoyed him more that he finally stood up.

"Really, dude? Seriously?!" Will glared, the sea water behind him starting to roil in response to his sheer annoyance over the usual ribbing Louis gives him at times like this. "Two years here as a Converger yet some things never change. You still have terrible timing with your jokes! Come on, man! I do not need to be kicked while I'm down!" As he continued his rant, the water behind him rose and moved, taking different shapes as he kept going. His focus also went to Jess, pointing behind him. "He has a point though! Just how strong is your magic? We were interrupted by the Heartless while talking! I mean for all I know, you could be doing that!"

He looked back, pointing at the water, which had taken the elaborate shape of Jess herself, casting magic as if she was an archmage or such. Will then did a double take as the water figure suddenly collapsed. Blinking, he made a motion and the water started moving in response, did another movement and it followed. It continued for a bit then he stopped and glared back at the two. "Not. A. Word. And no, it was not as either of you planned. So don't even think of saying that."
    Sorin
    Sorin

Hearts Reunited - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Reunited

Post by Sorin Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:01 pm

Despite how Louis seemed to be thinking Will had just used a spell, it seemed that Jess was ultimately correct as Will was fully controlling the water. Even more fun was how he made her look. It was some rather precise control which interested Jess further.

"It's pretty impressive how you can control it. You really do seem to have hydrokenesis though I do wonder if you can control steam or ice or if you are limited to water when it is a liquid. Or maybe it is all liquids which can go into some pretty dark places if you can control blood. Something to check out in the future as we don't have anything set up for that kind of testing." Jess mused as she looked over the water copy of herself.

"And it is definitely you. I need to create a talisman for any spell that isn't Fire, Blizzard or Thunder. While I am working on Water, Aero and Stone, they are no where near battle ready just yet."

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 am